Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Three new things about me!

A new Meme - and it's all about me! I'm the important one. I won't say why - Yao-lin knows.

OK, what's new with me? Well, I'm turning ONE! Woo hoo am I excited! We will all get to eat big grown up cat Science Diet cat cereal now, the other two cats have eaten kitten food with me since I arrived 'cause - it's all about ME! (I'm SO important.)

What else is new with me? I've been locked up in Her room with the other two all day and will be again tomorrow, as the workmen are here repairing the old side and back porches.

And lastly, my legs have got longer now that I am a big cat. But the rest of me hasn't grown all that much. I am still the smallest and my face is a quarter the size of Trixie's. Oh, and I ate a fly. She wouldn't let me eat the second one I caught - she was mean and flushed it.

I tag Momo and Charlotte! C'mon you two girls, tell us three things that are new with you!

And look, here's a beautiful picture of me that Zoolatry made me a little while back.

13 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Happy purrthday to you, happy purrthday to you, Happy birthday big mancat with long legs, happy purrthday to you!!

It is great being one years old as you is not a baby any longer.

Poppy Q

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

How exciting that your are turning one! :) When is your birthday?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! That means you are old enough to join the M-Cats Club! Horray for you.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Furry Happy Purrday! All grown up and a big mancat!

Purrs
Abby

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Birthday! Now that you are an adult meezer you must really turn on that charm!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on turning One! We still have three months to go. We know what you mean about your legs letting longer. The same thing has happened to Mikey, she's gettin' big cat legs, but still has a little kitty body.

Tybalt said...

Happy birthday, dearest Pye! That is a lovely picture that Zoolatry made for you. How exciting that you have turned one!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Happy Purrfday!

Daisy said...

Pye, long legs are good! That means you can jump even higher!

Is your birthday today? Happy Birthday!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Concatulations and Happy Purthday to you! You should have got to eated both flies if you caught them both!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Happy birthday to the most important siamese!!! And long legs are a wonderful attribute you know! x

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Purrthday to yoo! Trust me, being big doesn't mean anything except dat yoo don't fit in da little spaces yoor sisfurs hide in!

Mickey's Musings said...

Imagine,a year old!!! Oh how time goes by :0 Pye,you are still a cute little thing!
Happy Birthday! I hope you get spoiled :)
Purrs Mickey