Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Seven Weird Things About Pyewacket

I was tagged by Gypsy for the Seven Weird Facts About You meme. The rules are: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. We would like to tag... h'mmm, we would like to tag Derby and Java and Beezer and Vincent and Mike.

1. My name! I was called after an imp who was a witch's familiar in 1644 in the town of Maningtree, Essex in the UK. We wonder what I would have turned out like if I had been called... Lazy Susan. The breeder went dead silent when she was told my new name. Wonder why? *snigger*

2. I come when I'm called - I come RUNNING!

3. My aim in life is to see exactly what She has hidden behind all the paintings on the wall. When I whap at them, I get a really good result. *snort*

4. I don't sleep much, I'm far too busy.

5. I'm not madly jealous about mom, like Trixie is. I'm happy to share.

6. I'm exceptionally quiet, demure and well behaved. *snorkle* *gurgle* *choke*

7. My favorite toy is the DVD player. I can hear her press the open button from four rooms away!

18 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You love the DVD player? I shall have to see if there's something exciting about it or if perhaps you just have cool humans who show you cat cool shows...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool Pye! We enjoyed learning more about you. :) We don't sleep much either.

Daisy said...

I can see why you love the DVD player because it looks like a very fun toy. You are a good cat to come when called. I never do that.

Parker said...

You are a hoot! And you jump very well!

Tybalt said...

That was great, Pye! I loved the video of you and the DVD player. I made mommy let me watch it TWICE!

Oh, and mommy does think that I have quite a bit of meezer in me. I'm a lynx point, and I have the blue eyes, plus I have a lot of meezerish traits . . . and we can add my chewing on socks and sweaters as yet another one now!

Java's Coffee House said...

Thanks for commenting on my vera firsted post on my new blog and thanks for being the firsted to tag me! I can't wait to do my seven weird things mommy says I have lots.

Deana said...

I love that about the DVD player! Too funny.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We like playing wif da dvd player too. Mom won't do dat fur us tho cuz Speedy sat on da drawer and cracked it already....

Leona said...

Sultanfus loves the DVD player also. She likes to push the movie in and usually does it when she is asked. If she is in the mood.

LZ said...

I've always wondered about your name! Very cool.

Latte

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahaha I have seen that video fo you and the dvd player before..what an excellent choice of toy! Expensive and breakable - I love your line of thought!

I tagged you for an award that is doing the rounds! You can pick it up on my blog

xx

Artsy Catsy said...

I can understand about the DVD player, Pye. Myself, I am insanely fascinated with the computer printer! I try to squeeze inside it every time my mom prints something ... but she grabs my haunches & pulls me out. Sometimes humans are real killjoys.

Rocky

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I fail to be convinced by #6 and I agree with all the * * that follow it.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Pye, you are too cute and funny!

Unknown said...

We like your name, it's very cool. And that video of you with the DVD player was fun, what a nice toy that makes.

Java's Coffee House said...

Mommy laughed and laughed when she saw the video of yous playing wit the DVD player. That looks like funs to me, maybe mom will let me try wit ours!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Some days my favorite toy is the DVD player too.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Pye, that is a great movie of you playing with the DVD player!! We see that you are into "non-traditional cat toys" too!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat