Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Memes - we got tagged by three friends



And after we have had our coffee, we shall write them!

Firstly, Tybalt and Mickey tagged me for: What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?

I think I would wear mom's pearl necklace. After all, we all know that pearls increase their luster when they are worn very frequently.

I would like to have a tea party and invite Miss Peach and some other close friends and we could use Gran's Colclough tea service in pale pink and pale blue with the gold trim. It's on the shelf up above the four little teapots I am allowed to play with.

I want to play with a dragonfly.

We tag Derby and Precious from the Piney Woods Cats.

Then Scout tagged me for the seven random things about me Meme.
My seven random things today are... Nope, I'm waiting for mom to finish her cappuccino and I'm napping really hard!

Sing with me while we wait... (to the song "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to").

"It's my meme and I'll do it when I want to,
Do it when I want to,
Do it when I want to,
You'd do it too, if it happened to you!"

- Well, I like to play tea party all my myself and I have my own set of four miniature teapots shaped like a tomato, an orange, an eggplant and a cauliflower.
- I'm turning one and I have just sat for my first birthday portrait.
- I want to know exactly what is behind all of the paintings on the walls, especially the really big one. When I whap it to make it move so I can see behind it, it makes a really good noise.
- I like boiled egg. Well just the yolk.
- My favorite toy is the DVD player. If she picks up the clicker, I'm straight over in front of it, quick as a flash.
- I love to be very lightly zoom groomed. And patted everywhere, including my tum.
- My aim in life is to have a scratching post that reaches to the sky!

Do you know, I will tag some friends for these tomorrow. We have to go and read our Harry Potter book now.

We are on Harry Potter four! And we tag... Cobalt and Wrigley and Abby.

21 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I'm singing, I'm singing! Like that song! SS is off to work again. Why isn't she buying me any treats yet? She has been working for 3 days now.

PB 'n J said...

What a nice layout for the memes - we can't wait to read them!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You know SS got this job as a research assistant. Well, part of her job is to maintain and archive records. The reason why the job was approved was because the office was too messy and cluttered to the extent that the professor could no longer work efficiently. Anyway, SS catalogued the stuff and was sent to store them in a 'secret' place in one of the many attics in that pile of sandstone building. There were stuff there that hadn't seen the light of day for 50 years! Cooeee!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a lovely scrapbook layout. :)

Scout said...

That was great getting to know more about you! I love the idea of a scratching post to the sky!

Purrs,
Scout

Anonymous said...

We also would like our condo to be a bit higher. One can never be too high.

Daisy said...

I am hoping for a scratching post that reaches the sky, too.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oooooooooooo, using the fine china ;) Cool!! Tea and pearls,heehee.I liked your choices :)
Think of all the fun we can have on that scratching post!!
Enjoy your book :)
Purrs Mickey

Gattina said...

I just imagine how you would look with a pearl necklace ! For the scratching post my cats can invite you to share our wheeping willow tree with them ! It's very high ! So high that Arthur twice couldn't get down, lol !

Phoebe said...

Those were very good meme answers.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Look forward to seeing your portrait. Must be something very special. You and SS would get on well, she only likes the egg white. Me? I like everything!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh we just love love love your scrapbooking. It just makes Momma purr.....fank yu for tagging me!

Purr purr purr
Abby

Charlotte said...

Thanks for visiting! I also like clicking noises. When I'm dictating to my SMS I really like the taping of the keyboard noise but then I also really like the power cord that plugs into her laptop. It is quite fun to play with! hehehe! I do however get into trouble for it.
Charlotte x

Tybalt said...

Oh my goodness . . . I feel SO honored to be in your latest scrapbooking! Do you mind if I get mommy to "steal" it and keep it? It would make my day purrfect!

You had some great answers on the memes, Pye . . . somehow I guessed that a tea party would be involved! Congratulations on turning one, I turn two in March. I hope you show us your portrait, I am sure you will look stunning.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ooo a tea party wif good china and we ladees could all wear pearls. Dat would be so nice. Would yoo share yoor scratching post to da sky wif all yoor frends? Dat would be fun too.

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, those are wonderful meme answers - especially the scratching post high as the sky!

Rocky

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We've never played with a DVD player before! We shall have to try this because it sounds like fun.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo haf to be keerful wiv dragonflies. I sumtimes catch them in summer, but I can't get their wings in my mouf and they buzz and buzz and buzz. Mum sez it looks gross wiv vibrating wings hanging out of my mouf.

Samantha & Mom said...

That's a great picture and we love Meme's because we get to learn new stuff about out furiends. Dragonflies sound cool! We don't think they have them in FL.
Your FL furiends,

Jimmy Joe said...

Great answers, Pye! I'm glad you have some teapots to play with. And I agree with you: eggs are good!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

ZOOLATRY said...

Mmm, Pye are you aware pearls are a sign of purity? Is that suitable... now, c'mon... be honest.