Sunday, January 13, 2008

Awards just for ME!

Yao-lin, who I really look up to, gave me awards all for me! The first is the Thinking Bloggers award. Um, why are the other cats laughing? I think. Everytime I have my ears pointing backwards and my tongue sticking out, it's NOT becasue I hit my head on something, it's because I am thinking really hard!

Here are the rules for the Thinking Blogger award:

1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!



I would like to nominate:

The Piney Woods Cats, Casey, Meezer Diva, Fat Eric, Derby and Kitty Limericks!

Now, hold on while I run around over the top of the pool table 'cause I am just too over excited. There's ANOTHER award!



This one is the "You Make My Day Award" which is presented to bloggers whose blog brings you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland. The rules are to pass the award along to up to 10 people. I should like to pass this award on to:

The Meowers from Missouri, Diva Kitty and the Fluffies, Charlotte, Camies Kitties, and DaisyMae Maus.

9 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Ahhh Pyewacket I just love that you have all these nice awardies...you deserve them so much!
That scrapbook page you made for me is such a little treasure! I just adore it and thank you so much!
Gosh I am so humbled by all the attention this... birthday comes but once a year...good thing, I am worn out!
Much love to all of you from Miss Peach

Christine and FAZ said...

Well deserved my furrend. FAZ

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Congrats on your awards! And thank you for giving me this award! :)

~Casey

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Charlotte said...

Congrats on your awards!
Wait, there's my name there. Me? I got an award? Gee, Thanks ++++++.

Momo, come here, come here! See what I have! An award! Back to posting!

Charlotte said...

Hey, Pye, Trixie and Tigger,
I have posted and return the compliment by passing the award right back to you with a BIG thankyou. You really have made my day!
Purrrrrrrs!

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your awards. Thank you for giving me the Thinking Blogger award. I am very honored.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Dead right! SS also has this mistaken conception that I would like to play with stuffed cat and rubber kitties. I reckon she bought them for herself!

Motor Home Cats said...

Thank you so much for the award. We will post it as soon as we have a working computer. The cord arrived today, but didn't fix the problem, so the computer dude is coming to fix it on Wednesday (hopefully).

Thank you again.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie