Monday, January 7, 2008

Seven weird things about Trixie

Mrs. Lilly White tagged me for a Meme. I've never been tagged for a Meme before. After I've come out from under the bed, I might think about it.

The rules are: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I thank her for tagging me and I tag Momo and Sassy and Jimmy Joe. Oh dear, little girls can't count up to seven.

1. No way José is anyone going to kiss me on my head. Do I LOOK like Tigger who reaches up her face to have it kissed?

2. I am not actually a cat at all, I'm a little girl. A very girly girl. Again, do I LOOK like Tigger?

3. I never did meow, I have a rusty, husky, croaky squeak.

4. I made mom buy a new lounge suite with very wide backs and arms 'cause the old one was too narrow for NORMAL SIZED cats (the fact that it was over 30 years old had nothing to do with it.)

5. I run as fast as my short little legs can take me to check out all of the food dishes before the other two cats can get to them. It's my job, I am the food quality control cat. I take pride in my work.

6. I own a boy, but I have to sleep on my mother's spare pillow - and on top of the quilt not under it like some Siamese I know. Do I LOOK like Pyewacket?

7. I'm so brave that I'm not afraid of anything. What was THAT? Did you HEAR something? I saw something move out of the corner of my eye - can you get up and see what it is? Did that bed sheet move? It moved! I SAW it move!



Say did you know, I'm going to be a ballerina when I grow up.

P.S. The lovely folks at The Furry Bambinos gave us a beaut award! You can see it over on the right. They are so kind.

7 comments:

Karl and Ruis said...

All those facts were very interesting but the ballerina thing really got our attention!!! And we had no idea!
We will have a surprise guest coming tomorrow and a big party on Thursday!!!

Tybalt said...

Those were all very interesting, Trixie, but I agree with Karl and Ruis . . . the ballerina was the best part. You look gorgeous in a tutu!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is some good information, we'z impressed dat yoo is gonna be a balerina too! Yoor really cute in a tutu.

Jimmy Joe said...

Thanks for tagging me, Trixie! I have to wait till Momma gets back from Los Angeles to get back to my bloggie, so I have some time to think of weird things. I think ballerinas are great!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Trixie, I think you're going to be a prima ballerina! You look so sweet in your tutu!

Your best friend & faithful admirer,
Rocky

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Ballerina????? I would never have thought of that.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Trixie you is a very sweet little girly girl!