Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Box of Life


A SIMPLE BUT VERY IMPORTANT MEME:
List your treasures and tag other kitties and their humans also, as many as you like. Let this reflection spread through out the world. We need to count our contentments as Blessings!~~~What do you look back over and treasure enough to place inside your BOX OF LIFE?~~~Here are some things I treasure enough to place in my Box of Life.
I' d like to tag MoMo. I was tagged by Mickey.

In my Box of Life, you will find:

My sisters, wise old Tigger and big Trixie. Also the memory of their beautiful Persia. Rest in peace, I hear you were very beautiful and so very loved.

My two boys. I love them so much.

My gran who came down from Brisbane on a plane the day I arrived. She's coming again soon just to see me have my first Christmas.

She who loves me and lets me wake her up at 5.30am even on work days.

My Christmas stocking. It was Persia's. It is mine now. It has an angel on it. It's a close and warm family time and I like that they share with us and we have more presents under the tree than them.

All my mice. I have eleven and a rat and a ferret and a rabbit from Dubai.

My songs. You know how someone called Sharona has a song written about her? Well, I have two.

"Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some Pyewacket delight.
Pyewacket in flight, afternoon delight...
Pye, eye, eye,
Pyewacket delight..."

And the one from Fiddler on the Roof, you know, the Matchmaker song:

"Pyewacket, Pyewacket, make me a match,
Find me a find, catch me a catch,
Pyewacket, Pyewacket, look through your book
And make me a perfect match..."


13 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh Pye, you are such a lovable scream! Like your songs though, really, really suit you. I will do my tag on Friday because the computer is out of bounds tomorrow. Hope your mum feels better soon..

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Now, Pye, don't be like that to your lovely mum. She has a lot on her plate. OK, it's not food. Oh, never mind, just a figure of speech. I should just mieow, mieow instead of trying to talk human. What have you got from the artsy catsy people for her? They do nice stuff. SS hasn't started her Christmas shopping yet. I have a feeling she is going to do it all on her one day off in Cambodia, that is if she still has any money left by then.

Parker said...

HaHaHa! I love your songs!

ZOOLATRY said...

Dearest Sweety-Pye... there is no possible "match" for you, you'll just have to "settle" as You Are The Best! (And with a Bestest Mom at your side)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are wonderful items in your Box of Life! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

You have a very good Box of Life.You are also young enough to add to it :)
Your Mom wants to use my blog for school? That is so cool.I would like that.Teaching to think with pictures.That's a neat idea :)
Purrs Pye!!!!!

Mosaic Cats said...

Oh my. You have mice, rat, ferret and bunny?
We are very jealous. We had a guinea pig once and we loved him so much.
Now we just have the wild mice and bunnies in our yard to play with.
We think it's too cold for them to want to play lately.
We love your musicality!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We just love your songs! Our Mom and Dad sing to us too!

Daisy said...

Pyewacket, you have some wonderful things in your Box of Life! I have my very own Christmas stocking, too. But it is not fancy like yours. Mine came from Wal-Mart.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Pye, does yoor mom put stuff in da stocking fur yoo? Our beans sing to us too! We each haf our own song...

LZ said...

You are a very good little kitty to be so thankful. I agree with Parker, your songs are fun!

Latte

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms S, How are you

Lux said...

Hey, I finally can post here! I enjoyed hearing about the items in your Box of Life.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Luxie