Thursday, August 7, 2008

Game - A to Z of flowers

Come help my students play this game! It's on Pyewacket's Party - the daily doings of an IT classroom. If you want to play - and you know you want to - leave a comment on Pyewacket's Party with the next answer. I will update the list whenever there's a comment.

We are finished!

The players for this game are: Slinky, Took, Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade, Dogs and Soccer, Movies, Arlene, Annie, Daisy, Derby, Black Rabbit, Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie ...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

E is for... Easter lily

Anonymous said...

It's very good that Daisy gaot aanother pet!!

It was funny, the things Daisy got up to.
Took

Islay said...

More games to keep the little gray cells in my doggie brain working! can't wait to try..

licks & slobbers
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms S, How is everything?

Anonymous said...

I have installed Avira AntVir!!!

Anonymous said...

Please check my blog.

Took and I are doing well. Speeding Dog's birthday today. We had some very yummy cupcakes. Watched Dark Crystal then played Duster Hockey. Had a fire drill and ate fruit. It was a Healthy Bones Week. Going to sport.

Hope all is well. Just keep away from the woofie.

Anonymous said...

I've published my story for our relief teacher.

P.S. SLinky spelled relief

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms S how is you mum or mom?

Please come back I won't you back!PLEASE COME BACK!

Anonymous said...

Oh and Silver Dolphin wanted me to tell you that she went on Kaleidoscope.