Friday, February 22, 2008

Confucius says...



Er.. excuse me! To whom are you referring?
Can't a girl curl up in peace with a bag of Maltesers?
And I don't think it's a fault to eat a whole bag by myself.
Do you?
....

Trixie, this is your mother speaking. Now that you are studying philosophy, I think you
should be more open to new suggestions. You are a bright pussycat and I will help you
be brave, and give up bad things like chocolate and being a sloth.

Now, just hand over those Maltesers - and is that book any good?
Run and get some exercise by chasing your sisters.

Mariposa is by Irene Alexeeva

8 comments:

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

You eat how ever much you want...it's ok with us.
Enjoy!!!

HUGS~ Chancy, Ernie's Voice & Jake

Daisy said...

Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom...

ps: I love hearing all about your mom's class and their cartoon assignments. The students sound very creative and smart! It makes me feel proud. I think making up cartoons is a fun way of writing and being creative. Writing skills are important in life. Tell them Daisy said Hi!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It really is rude to interrupt you.

Catzee said...

Don't worry. Kitties don't have faults.

Anonymous said...

please check slinky's page.- clue

Anonymous said...

thanks. - clue

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Don't worry, Trixie, you just go right ahead and enjoy those treats. SS said that bingeing on 12 boxes of chocolates hadn't done her any harm. I'm not so sure myself.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

She's jealous. That's all it is. Jealousy.